2 chicken breasts, sliced into ¼ – ½” slices
1 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1 cup carrot, shredded
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fresh parsley, to garnish
Italian Dressing Ingredients
1/3 cup olive oil
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon dried parsley
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Italian dressing, season to taste, and mix until well emulsified.
2. Heat some cooking fat over high heat in a skillet and season the chicken to taste.
3. Brown the chicken until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Pour in half of the dressing and stir everything until well coated.
4. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
5. Add the asparagus and shredded carrots to the same pan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
6. Pour in the remaining dressing, add the tomatoes, season to taste, and mix.
7. Add the chicken back to the pan until warmed through, serve garnished with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/chicken-vegetables-italian-dressing/