1 lb. pork tenderloin, sliced in half crosswise
1 T. extra-virgin olive oil
½ teaspoon Celtic Sea salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoons chili powder
½ teaspoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/3 cup organic chicken broth
- Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and dried parsley in a small dish and set aside.
- In medium skillet, heat olive oil. When olive oil is shimmering, add pork. Sear until golden all over, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pork to a plate—season with dry spice mixture, covering the surface.
- Place coated tenderloin in the crockpot with organic chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 1.5 to 2 hours, or low for 4 hours, until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 150° – 160°F.
- When done, remove the tenderloin and place it on a cutting board.
- Allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain.
Inspired by Paleo Diet Recipes