1 medium sweet potato to make 2/3 cup mashed
1/3 cup coconut flour
¼ cup tahini paste
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
¾ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon salt
2 Tbsp. molasses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash and dry the sweet potato then spear a few times with a knife. Bake 35-45 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool slightly.
- Scoop out the sweet potato and place into a medium bowl.
- Add the coconut flour, tahini, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and molasses.
- Stir until well combined. You may need to use your hands to mix, as the dough will become very thick.
- Mold into 2 ½ ″ diameter cookies that are about ¼ “ thick, or use your favorite holiday cookie cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!